The Dharma taught by Shakyamuni Buddha is about the mind and the nature of our existence, about the causes of our suffering and the way to bring a cessation to it.
Dharma's Wisdom is universal, knows no border, is not hindered by colour of skin or social level. It was taught to help to deal with the root of all: our mind; and since the mind is the same worldwide, it is meant to all people of the World.
Dharma's Compassion is wide and doesn't recognize any sectarism, therefore has never launched any religious war since it exists (2600 years), is non-violent by definition, and promote Peace.
The strength of Buddha-Dharma is an unbroken lineage of Transmission from Masters to Disciples, on the basis of Shakyamuni Buddha and other Buddhas' Teachings. Unfortunately, it has been predicted that in our time, the Teachings will degenerate and will lead to a 'dark age'. Therefore, there is an urge to engage in a very ethical way, and to practice as well and as soon as possible.
- Regular teachings and practices
- Advises for the spiritual path
- Wedding blessing ceremony
- Prayers when passing away
- Visiting patient at hospitals, and prisons
- Workshops for children and adults, about ethical values, anger/anxiety managment, ...